It’s that time of year again! It’s Amazon Prime Day! And I want to share my affiliate links with you for the best deals for Amazon Prime Day.
Now, I know the official start time for Prime Day is Monday, July 10 at 9 pm Eastern, but you’re missing out on some great deals right now. And you have been since late June, early July. But, hey, I’m here to help you catch up.
Oh, and Prime Day ends on Wednesday, July 12 at 3 am Eastern. So, it’s like 30 hours of deals!
As a Prime member myself, my wife and I easily justify the $99 per year to remain members. The FREE 2-day shipping alone sold us mainly because we used to send holiday and birthday gifts to family from out of town.
They’re doing a 30-day trial for Amazon Fresh, so we figured let’s give it a shot. That said, for an extra $15 per month, it more than covers the gas to get to the grocery store each week.
Anyway, you came here for the deals, so let’s get to it. Oh, and if you’re not a Prime member, sign up for Amazon Prime now!
2017 Amazon Prime Day Deals on Services, Televisions, Electronics, Shoes, Toys, and more!
1. Get Alexa to do the work for you with Amazon Echo!
Voice Shopping on Alexa-powered devices start at 7 pm ET. That’s 2 hours before everyone else!
2. Deals galore on many Amazon services and products!
Don’t pass this one by as you scroll. Check out the list below:
- Amazon Video (for when you actually get date night or the kiddos hit the hay early)
- Amazon Music Unlimited (great for working out)
- Kindle Unlimited (and get a Kindle if you don’t have one)
- Audible (get 2 free audio books + this is awesome for people like me with a long commute)
- Baby Registry by Amazon (will need this for the second baby coming in Feb. 2018)
- Wedding Registry (find that something blue)
- Amazon Home Services (get your brand new 60-inch TV installed or your house cleaned)
3. Best Deals for Amazon Prime Day on Televisions, Electronics, Amazon Fire TV Stick and Kindle e-readers
We’re getting out basement redone, so I’m really excited about this part. Once we save up some dough to outfit the basement, I’m going to want a television of at least 60 inches. Hopefully, the wife agrees!
We also have Fire TV Stick for a few televisions in the house. I must say it’s nice to set up my son with his favorite YouTube videos right on our television using the Fire Stick. He currently loves digger cartoons.
Check out the best deals for Amazon Prime Day for electronics.
4. You have to check out these deals on Amazon’s fashion lines and shoes
OK, I’ll admit, I’m not heavily involved in the latest fashion “trends”, but apparently Amazon has its own lines of clothing. Plus, great deals on shoes from Prime Day. So, for all of you fashion enthusiasts, I’ll just leave this one below.
- Women’s Clothing: Lark & Ro, Ella Moon, and Paris Sunday
- Women’s Intimates & Swimwear: Mae, Arabella, Amazon Essentials, and Coastal Blue
- Handbags & Shoes: The Fix
- Men’s Clothing: Amazon Essentials, Buttoned Down, and Goodthreads
5. Pick up something for the little one! Great deals on kids’ toys.
I don’t know about you, but my wife and I have a tough time telling out little guy no. It’s so much fun seeing his little face light up when he gets a new toy. We just can’t help ourselves sometimes. Even if he only plays with it for a minute and it ends up in “The Pile” in “The Corner.”
Oh well, make sure to check out what toys Amazon is discounting today! Here are some hot ones right now below.
What are the best deals for Amazon Prime Day that you found?
If you’re out there shopping, please tell us the deals you found and post them in the comments below. I’d love to hear how you’re making out.
Either way, good luck out there. Spend wisely and make sure it’s something that fits your budget. Don’t overspend just to get a “good deal.”
Go for the things you need more than the things you want. I know wants seem like needs, but that’s a post for another day.
Are you shopping on Amazon Prime Day? Tell us about your haul in the comments below.
After commenting, please do one (or more) of the following:
- Share this on article on Facebook.
- Sign up for our email newsletter.
- Check out other articles in financial health, physical health, or living healthy.
Thank you for being awesome and supporting Run The Money! If this article helped you, please share it with your friends and family on Facebook!